Without doubt the most exciting page on the site!
- Rental Party: The rental party will consist of the Guest and the number in their party as specified in the booking confirmation. The renter responsible for the group must be OVER 25.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 10 a.m. on the check-out date.
- Rental Rules: The Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and will ensure that all members of their party and anyone else they permit on the property abides by the rules at all times while at the property.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, the Guest shall inform the on mountain contact immediately.
- Any damage caused must be reported immediately and additional payment made as appropriate.
- Cancellation: A non-returnable deposit is paid to secure the booking. If the booking is cancelled within two months of arrival (i.e. once the outstanding balance has been paid), a pro-rata return will be made if the nights are subsequently re-booked.
- Rental Fee: Acceptable payment methods are direct bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
Smoking is NOT allowed. Ignoring this policy will result in an additional $250 charge.
- This is a Pet Free Chalet.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- Quiet time is 11pm. Please respect your neighbours by keeping the noise down.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Also please leave it clean and tidy when you check out. Failure to do so will result in additional housekeeping charges.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is available for one vehicle in the designated parking area in the parkade. Additional free parking can be found in the Happy Valley Parking Lot. Parking on the road is not permitted during the snow months and any illegally parked cars may be subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens, bath towels and hot tub towels are provided in the unit, but are not to be removed. Please use striped hot tub towels ONLY in the hot tub area.
- Hot Tub: Please abide by the rules and safety regulations in the Welcome Folder. No children under the age of 12 permitted in the hot tub at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility and use at your own risk.
- Weather Conditions: Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, so we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to weather or road conditions.